Many B2B focused companies dedicate their marketing efforts to communicating with potential customers and direct sales support. However, this model is shifting towards branding, especially as price sensitivity is becoming less and less of a determining factor in the buyer decision making process.
B2B marketers need to learn to add WeChat in their current mix of Weibo, E-mail and website to expand their brand awareness and notoriety, but also generate leads, provide sales support, and after-sales customer relationship management.
This new workshop will explore how manufacturers, retailers and/or B2B-focused services/solutions providers use WeChat to promote, market, engage or communicate with their prospects, clients, partners, distributors, etc...
Questions addressed in this event:
1) What's the biggest challenge for B2B businesses to be on WeChat?
2) What are the key trends in B2B content marketing on WeChat?
3) How to do user segmentation with WeChat?
4) How to measure and improve the ROI [return on Investment] for WeChat?
5) Are there B2B industries that are more suitable for WeChat?
Max Henry is Founder & Executive Director of Entrepnr and hosted this event.